Friday 25 November 2016

Mcaffeine x Insidemicloset

Let me just begin with saying that it's been ages since I shared an experience, I have been quite active on my social media with the reviews but the blog seemed to have been out of touch.

Today, I am back with my experience with India's First Energy Personal Care Brand Mcaffeine. They have a range of skincare products and the star of the products is 'The Power of Caffeine'. I have had a chance to get my hands on their products and I had to share what I feel about them.

At present, they have a limited range of products (because they are a startup) but the range is power-packed and caters to your head-to-toe needs. I purchased Bouncy Techno Caffeine Shampoo & Smooth Jazz Caffeine Body Butter and it reached to me in standard delivery timeframe of 2-3 business days.


I have used Bouncy Techno Caffeine Shampoo for about 3 times, and I have had a very mixed outcome from it. Firstly, it didn't form enough lather on my waist-length long hair. I am a kind of person who likes rich lather from my shampoo but it just didn't do that job for me. I gave it 2 more attempts in a week just to be more sure and see more promising results. But I was let down. It made my hair dry and I couldn't continue further. It could be because I have an oily scalp, might work well on dry scalp or short hair maybe, don't know. I had high hopes from this one. 

Coming to Smooth Jazz Caffeine Body Butter, this is one product I can't stop raving about. I have been using this on daily basis and I am about to hit pan on this. The moisture that that this body butter gives stays for 24 hours!!! Can you imagine that? I didn't either. But this has become my go-to winter care. Trust me, it's a must-have this winters and many more winters to come. 

Well, that was my experience with the products. If you wish to get your hands on them or any one of them, visit www.mcaffeine.com and get Rs 100 off on a purchase of products worth Rs 500. Don't forget to use code 'Chhavi_Sharma'. 

Until next time folks, stay gorgeous!


Socially active
 Facebook : Insidemicloset
Twitter : @sanityoverratd
Instagram :chhavii.sharma
Roposo : @chhaviisharma

4 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete